Thursday, March 21, 2013

Back...Back in the St. Pete Groove!

Ok so the actual title of the KISS song is Back in the New York Groove!  And I love the song, I love the band and I love Gene Simmons....Don't Judge me!!!!!!! 

So, Things have been a roller coaster of emotion and trials and tribulations.   But here I am!  Living, Kicking Butt and taking names!!!! 

Things going here are going to be amazing soon.  Mumsy and I are starting a cooking vlog.  Yup, Cooking Con Chicas will be going live in the next week or so.  I'm gonna be cross blogging I think.  I'm also hoping to self publish a cookbook.  About stories and recipes my mom shares with me so they are not lost to our younger generations.  I want my nieces and their babies to have these recipes and prepare them for their own families.  

I should have done one at Christmas for Pastelles.  Mom says that was the last time she's ever making them but this year we will be making them again so I can do a Noche Buena (Christmas Eve for you non Latins out there)  version of the show/cookbook.  

 Right now, we will be concentrating on artisan breads as we've found e-books with LOTS of recipes.  

So tell me fans!  What would you like to see on Cooking Con Chicas?   Let me know here or through my e-mail and maybe....JUST maybe, we'll mention you in a taping.  At some point...Maybe we'll have guests on the show...

Let me get this started and we'll go from there. 

Adios bebes and MUCH love! 

2 comments:

  1. I want to know how to make the white queso dip with the jalapeno peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you know that's Mexican right? I will do some research on it and see if I can find something on it though. Anything else Miss Jaxie Boo?

    ReplyDelete