Monday, March 25, 2013

So you wanna make a video huh ?

OMG!  What a crazy weekend!

     So I  filmed the first Episode of Cooking Con Chicas.  Wow the amount of editing will be phenomenal! BUT, on the plus side, the bread turned out perfect and it was delicious! Wednesday we will work on editing and see if I can post it.  We'll also be deciding  what we want to make on the next episode of Cooking Con Chicas and gather ingredients.  So, Is it gauche to tell people they can donate to keep the show going?

     Sunday night, Hubby Bubby (that's Frank to the rest of you) surprised me by renting The Awakening.  I LOVED IT!  I was so completely impressed, I went back to the first scene when the credits were rolling and watched it again from the beginning.  GREAT couple of twists in the ending.  Totally did not see it coming.

     Here's the thing.  I love movies.  NO REALLY, I love movies.  And I can usually guess what's going to happen (especially in suspense horror movies) pretty quickly.  My record?  Ten minutes into Secret Window, I knew what was going on.  Not because it was a bad movie.  In fact exactly the opposite.  It really is another one of my favorite movies.  But something just told me the ending.  I, of course, blurt it out and ruined the movie for Hubby Bubby.  So, now, if I know an ending, I am not allowed to tell!

     What types of movies do you like?  Are you pretty good about figuring them out?

Adieu for Now Bebes!!!!

E-MAIL ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment