Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Friends are hysterical

So, one of my dearest besties, We'll call her Jaxie Boo here for annimity purposes,  made a joke a few months ago about me falling into my purse and finding a new world....Smartass.

I countered with, At least we would never starve and always have make up!  So today, While thinking about that one my lunch break and digging through my purse I made the following realizations.

1)  I was right.  We would not starve for at least 2 days...possibly three is we ration it out.
2)  I was right about the make-up.  We could literally go from day look to evening and then special occasion with JUST what's in my emergency make up bag.
3)  We would be able to defend ourselves.
4)   We'd stay warm and be able to cook over an open flame.
5)  Our hair would be fabulous.
6) We'd have accessories.
7)  I could hand sew up any holes in any clothing...any color!
8) "Lady" troubles would be no trouble for us for at least a few days.
9)  We would be clean...(Baby wipes work wonders)
10) Our hands would be so sanitized!
11) We would not be ashy.
12) We could write last will and testiments in different colors in an actual mini notebook.
13)  If fish magically jumped out of a river and wrapped themselves in rice and seaweed, we'd be ready to eat them with the proper utensils.
14) And we'd have pictures to prove to people how we survived.  Off a GD camera!

Jaxie Boo you stop laughing!

Am I alone in this problem?

Let me hear from you!!!!

1 comment: