Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Endings...and New Beginnings

So, as many of you know, last Friday, March 29th 2013 was my last day at work for a major corporation where I was employed for 9 years.  It was surreal and there were so many mixed emotions.  I mean the people who were left in my department weren't co workers.  They were friends I was just lucky enough to work with.  So much to tell but not enough time at the moment.  I'll revisit this again.

Started the new job on Monday.  Small company, total of 6 employees including me.  The office is quiet....too quiet.  It's a little disconcerting for me.  SO far I like everyone.  I mean they all pretty much keep to themselves but yeah they're pretty cool.  More on this again later.

Still a lot of stuff going on in my head.

XO  for now darlings.

Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment