Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HAPPY....Third of July.

Cause Badness knows if I'm even going to make it on here at any point this weekend.

So I've decided I want to learn to belly dance.  I know, sounds a little weird but I've always loved it.  And for the weight loss aspect.  Ya see,  I'm what we call Ruebenesque.  The problem with that is it's very difficult what with the boobers and the flat feet to do anything too terribly strenuous.  So I figured belly dancing would be a nice gentle way to build up my strength to possibly move on to something harder. 

And now I wait for my videos to show up.  I luuuuuuuuuuuv me some Ebay. 

Friday I'll be out with a bunch of my HoS peeps supporting WIT Improv. 

I've decided not to let negative things be they events, situations, or people, hold me down anymore.  I mean, everything happens for a reason right?  Well here's the thing, I'm sure I will still have moments of anger, self doubt and frustration.  But maybe if I can use that energy to work towards my goals, things will work out the way I would like them to.  It's solid in theory anyway.

So, in closing, I'm hoping to be much more active on here.  We'll See!

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment