Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Soooooo Much time has past!

Wow, OK so like I'm back...AGAIN.

Once again I will try to at least make weekly updates about what the hell is happening here.

So I have another new job.  I have to say, in the last year or so, I have discovered that people really are disgusting pieces of filth.  I mean I have been back stabbed and abused in the past year by people I thought were friends, by people I did nothing to and worked for the GD devil.

Anyway, I love my new job.  I answer phone for a funeral home.  Super easy but we get some odd ball questions sometimes.  I swear I had one about someone calling about the gold in someones teeth, how they could go about getting that.  I mean really?  How much do you really think you are going to get for that?!

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment