Saturday, July 25, 2015

Break from Crafting for a Sec

Hello Little Butterflies,

    I feel like I should make a blanket warning about a few things.

1) All my opinions are my own.  If I say I like something, it;s because I've used to and it's pretty damned awesome.  If I don't like something, you can guess it;s pretty much the same thing.  I am not compensated for any of my opinions so there you have it.

2) If we are friends, please know that I will always tell you the truth.  It may be hard to hear sometimes but yes, I will always be brutally honest and tell you the truth.  You can't be angry for me for being honest.

3) If I give you advice, it's because I care.  Not because I;m being a bitch or whatever else you may think.  But if you are going to go back and do exactly what it is you asked me advice about, you can't expect me to continue to care.  If you don't like your situation, change it.

More tonight when I'm not feeling so morose.

Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment