Sunday, July 26, 2015

Progress and completion

Hello Little Butterflies,

     Well, I got home and checked my experiments.  Some of them worked, others....booooooooo...not so much.  I'll show you below.


As always, The EoL.  Provided tonight by Hubby Bubby.  How can you tell?  It's got the no spill sippy lid.
Here are the Drizzle experiments.

OMG look at that beautiful skull and crossbones!
The chocolate bar and the strawberry were perfect.  Everything else needs a little more work.

The donut was a complete bust.  Added more white melt to the back of the others to see if I can get them to work so we will see tomorrow.
       On the bright side, I did finish my chalkboard.  I would have mentioned gathering my materials but I have to be honest, this just kind of all fell into place.  I was digging in some of my *ahem* drawers when I began to find pieces and it all just sort of fell into place.  I had no idea it would become a pirate chalkboard but I love it.

 
 
 
     So what do you think? 
 
Love and peace,
 
Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment